Your new topic does not fit any of the above??? Check first. Then post here. Thanks.

Moderator: igrr

By Daniel zamora
#64232 Spanish to English translation:

Very good to all, very happy to be here.

I have in my mind a project that has been around for a long time, but that I am not able to develop because of my lack of knowledge.
I expose what I want to do and you tell me if it is possible, and how.
I want the shutters of my house to come down when it rains. (My wife does nothing more than complain that the crystals get dirty from the drops)
For this I have thought of using the esp8266-01
The first as a server, connected to a rain sensor module. So that when it rains it connects with each one of esp8266 (AP)
That will have installed in each blind and are lowered.
It is possible that they communicate between the esp8266 and what I want to do using the inputs, outputs, gpo0 and gpo2.

I look forward to your answers. A hug and THANK YOU ..

Last hour: I have been told, that from here. Https://github.com/tzapu/WiFiManager (edit if you can not put links) you can do what I'm looking for, the problem is that it will not be developed.
My email is: dazallu@hotmail.com THANK YOU.

Original Spanish.

Muy buenas a todos, muy contento de estar por aquí.

Tengo en la cabeza un proyecto que me ronda desde hace bastante tiempo, pero que no soy capaz de desarrollar por mi falta de conocimientos.
Expongo lo que quiero hacer y vosotros me decís si es posible, y como.
Quiero que cuando llueva se bajen las persianas de mi casa. (mi mujer no hace mas que quejarse de que los cristales se ensucian de las gotas)
Para ello he pensado en utilizar los esp8266-01
El primero como servidor, conectado a un modulo sensor de lluvia. Para que cuando llueva se conecte con cada uno de esp8266 (AP)
que habrá instalados en cada persiana y están bajen.
Es posible que se comuniquen entre los esp8266 y se realice lo que quiero utilizando las entradas, salidas, gpo0 y gpo2.

Quedo a la espera de vuestras respuestas. Un abrazo y GRACIAS..

Ultima hora: Me han dicho, que desde aquí. https://github.com/tzapu/WiFiManager (editar si no se pueden poner enlaces) se puede realizar lo que ando buscando, el problema es que no se desarrollarlo.
mi correo es: dazallu@hotmail.com GRACIAS.