Your new topic does not fit any of the above??? Check first. Then post here. Thanks.

Moderator: igrr

By weekendguy
#70432 @tele_player: Is the lwip code you refer to something I can modify and add into my build? I found the lwipopts.h file with the constants but it's not clear to me if the related c++ code is linked in with a typical app build and if so, the process to include it. Will the IDE detect changed files (like make) and re-build accordingly? Sorry but I've not spent time to understand the various layers and the overall IDE process. Guidance appreciated!
By weekendguy
#70447 @tele_player: Thanks. It occurred to me that I may be able to modify the webserver code more easily to send the page in multiple writes, avoiding max packet size. I may look at that first.

If I can figure out how to build the core, it seems worthwhile to drop the MSS to a level that works with the mobile data providers (around 1300 I think) as a first test. While not a final solution, that may be an acceptable workaround.

Thank you again for your help with this. - weg
By weekendguy
#70488 @tele_player: I have a workable solution but I'm not too thrilled about it - could use your thoughts. I modified the Webserver code so that instead of throwing all the content out at once in a single write, it sends it in smaller blocks: write/flush each block - I thought this would force separate packets. It did not change the behavior at all. The only way I could get each block to be its own packet was to add 120ms delay after each one - I assume that expires the timer and the stack sends it as is. I'm puzzled as to why an immediate call to client.flush() does not do the same thing without requiring the delay. Any idea? Thanks. EDIT: Evidently flush() does not do what I expected.