Your new topic does not fit any of the above??? Check first. Then post here. Thanks.

Moderator: igrr

By martinayotte
Anyway, I will try with an additional pin later today, but I doubt about it since it is failing at ACMD41 and previous transactions are succeeding.

I've added the CS pin to give it a try : as expected, it didn't help, especially that it been asserted to LOW at the begin of the card.init() and remain LOW until the time-out occurs... (So, equivalent to having it tied to GND)

Still hanging on ACMD41, but what strange is that during tons of captures I've done, sometime I've got and an answer R1_IDLE_STATE, but since we are waiting for R1_READY_STATE, the ACMD41 is sent again, then silence comes back as before ...

This silence is make me sad. I thought about potential power issue, I added caps, no success !
I've switched the adapters between my ESP and my STM32, no success !
Last edited by martinayotte on Mon Jun 22, 2015 9:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
By martinayotte
sigrokBlack wrote:try it with the IDE 1.6.4, maybe as said, the 1.6.5 has some problems.

I've just tried. Nothing new, still hanging on the ACMD41 transaction :

sd-spi4.jpg

sigrokBlack wrote:Can you flash hex files? I could send you my hex files (if it works) and you could try it.

I could maybe give it a try ...
Which tool are you using for HEX files ? (normally, outside of IDE, I'm using esptool.py so, it is for BIN files)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.