Your new topic does not fit any of the above??? Check first. Then post here. Thanks.

Moderator: igrr

By pacojarcia
#40580 I had the same problem with ESP12 white board. Didn't recognice the SD.
Suddenly Y put a osciloscope between GPIO15 and GND and the SD works!!!.
then I try with differents resistor, but not worked. Then I try with a capacitor and works.!!!
I don't understand the reason.
By JimDrew
#42209 For those that don't understand why you can't leave CS always tied to ground... the reason is that CS needs to be high during certain operations of the card (primarily for the card initialization). So, CS toggling is not an option! The SPI speed must also be much slower (100KHz typically) for the initialization to work. After a successful initialization you can crank up the SPI speed to 20MHz.
By expertsetup
#43250 I just wanted to say that this is working perfectly on my esp8266-201 with /CS on IO15 including 10kΩ pulldown. Using Arduino 1.6.6 esp v2.1.0 from boards manager the example from Examples>ESP8266WebServer>SDWebServer and the SDRoot files from the github repository linked in first post on the SD card.

This is an exciting example and no doubt can lead to very advanced websites. The site editor functions are functional and powerful, outstanding!
Thank you so much everyone for sharing all the info.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.