Your new topic does not fit any of the above??? Check first. Then post here. Thanks.

Moderator: igrr

By kolban
#25196 Howdy Ben,
I am on the road today but hope to write this up in full by the weekend. There were a couple of tweaks and I think you hit about half of them.

I used Arduino IDE 1.6.5-r2 ... the Arduino Eclipse package didn't like "-r2" and I had to remove that from the version text. I also had to tell the tool where a version of "Make" could be found ... and there were about half a dozen other tweaks. The bottom line is that once it works, it works great ... and I'm sorry to have to make you wait for what I learned ... but I got tired last night and gota work the next two days ... if you can hold off till later ... I promise to have a full write up by the weekend.

Neil
By kolban
#25243 Howdy chums,
Here is the first pass at a write-up. Have a bash and let me know if you have any errors, problems or things just aren't clear.

Neil

(see PDF attachment).
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
By folny82
#25264 Hi

At compile time I got this error in what can be a problem ?.

Code: Select all10:56:54 **** Incremental Build of configuration Release for project blink ****
"C:\\MinGW\\bin\\mingw32-make" all
Building file: ../.ino.cpp
Starting C++ compile
"/bin/xtensa-lx106-elf-g++" -D__ets__ -DICACHE_FLASH -U__STRICT_ANSI__ "-I/tools/sdk//include" -c -Os -g -mlongcalls -mtext-section-literals -fno-exceptions -fno-rtti -falign-functions=4 -std=c++11 -MMD -DF_CPU=80000000L -DARDUINO=165-r2 -DARDUINO_ESP8266_ESP01 -DARDUINO_ARCH_1.6.5-990-GC8A63CE  -DESP8266   -I"C:\Users\Folny\AppData\Roaming\Arduino15\packages\esp8266\hardware\esp8266\1.6.5-990-gc8a63ce\cores\esp8266" -I"C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\Arduino15\packages\esp8266\hardware\esp8266\1.6.5-990-gc8a63ce\variants\generic" -MMD -MP -MF".ino.cpp.d" -MT".ino.cpp.d" -D__IN_ECLIPSE__=1 -x c++ "../.ino.cpp"  -o  ".ino.cpp.o"   -Wall
/usr/bin/sh: /bin/xtensa-lx106-elf-g++: No such file or directory
subdir.mk:24: recipe for target '.ino.cpp.o' failed
mingw32-make: *** [.ino.cpp.o] Error 127

10:56:55 Build Finished (took 1s.105ms)