Chat here about code rewrites, mods, etc... with respect to the github project https://github.com/esp8266/Arduino

Moderator: igrr

By ofer221
#22299 Hey martinayotte , thanks for the fast replay. I get what u say, I can think of many ways to do this outside by adding inverter/ teansistor.. or something like this, actually I'll have to do it anyway because I want to increase the IR signal strength. But when u say reverse polarity in the firmware u mean to change something in the GPIO register? Or something in the library?
By AntonKa
#22389 For ofer221!!
I have a similar problem. I did test with IRLed. If you connect Led ( no IRLed ), it will be work. I did not find solution except to connect IRLed with Led together.
May be it will help you.
By AntonKa
#22390 [quote="ofer221"]hey , I've played with your library a bit , but I have a little problem ,
When I try to run simple sever for sending IR codes, it works grate but I can't restart the module without pulling out the IR transmitter first , otherwise the esp blue led stays on and no connection is made.
Some one had something like this ?

I have a similar problem. I did test with IRled. If you connect Led ( no IRLed ), it will be work. I did not find solution except to connect IRLed with Led together.
May be it will help you.