ESP8266 Webserver Project

Moderator: Sprite_tm

By dayzman
#16819 Hi

If I visit http://192.168.4.1/wifi/connstatus.cgi I get 'idle' even when the device is connected to an AP on bootup. My reading is that, on boot up, resetTimerCb() in cgiwifi.c doesn't get called so connTryStatus doesn't take the value CONNTRY_WORKING. On the other hand, connTryStatus never takes the value CONNTRY_SUCCESS.

Should connTryStatus take CONNTRY_SUCCESS the device connects to an AP on bootup? I don't think the connection status should be 'idle' when there's already an established connection.

Thanks
By Sprite_tm
#16847 Connstatus.cgi is meant to show the status of the link when associating. The 'idle' means that there's no new association with an AP going on, the 'working' means it's actually trying to associate. Maybe I should include a few comments that clarify that use.
By dayzman
Sprite_tm wrote:Connstatus.cgi is meant to show the status of the link when associating. The 'idle' means that there's no new association with an AP going on, the 'working' means it's actually trying to associate. Maybe I should include a few comments that clarify that use.

I see. But then CONNTRY_SUCCESS is an enum but it's never used.