ESP8266 Webserver Project

Moderator: Sprite_tm

By smartin015
#2958 For what it's worth, I'm having the same WDT reset problem as stb (despite building a POST form page that doesn't redirect to the /wifi/ page):
Code: Select allFatal exception (28):
epc1=0x402411a9, epc2=0x00000000, epc3=0x00000000, excvaddr=0x000000aa, depc=0x00000000

ets Jan  8 2013,rst cause:4, boot mode:(3,7)

wdt reset

After a liberal sprinkling of printfs, it appears to be WDT resetting after a call to wifi_station_get_connect_status() in both wifiStartScan (when scanning is run) and resetTimerCb (when I bypass scanning).

Furthermore, I think you might be missing a call to os_timer_arm on reassTimer in the cgiWiFiConnect function... the default version never rearms the timer so it just sits there in AP mode.

Thoughts?
By scargill
#3102 Last time we spoke you planned to have a look at the router scanning which if you do not already have an address does not seem to work. Are you planning to look at this and also is this is good time assuming you're using the SDK to move to the new one which I think came out today? I note there are facilties for fixed IP in there....

Pete.
By bkrajendra
CheapB wrote:
This structure works fine with the examples provided with the SDK.

I have attached my modified Makefile. I had to rename to Makefile.txt to upload to the forum.

Hey @CheapB Hi I'm also using similar structure.
bu i'm getting this error:

Code: Select allRajendra@Rajlapy /cygdrive/d/ESP8266/Projects/esp8266/esp_iot_sdk_v0.9.2/app
$ make htmlflash
make -C mkespfsimage
make[1]: Entering directory '/cygdrive/d/ESP8266/Projects/esp8266/esp_iot_sdk_v0.9.2/app/mkespfsimage'
cc -I ../lib/heatshrink -std=gnu99   -c -o main.o main.c
make[1]: cc: Command not found
<builtin>: recipe for target 'main.o' failed
make[1]: *** [main.o] Error 127
make[1]: Leaving directory '/cygdrive/d/ESP8266/Projects/esp8266/esp_iot_sdk_v0.9.2/app/mkespfsimage'
Makefile:127: recipe for target 'mkespfsimage/mkespfsimage' failed
make: *** [mkespfsimage/mkespfsimage] Error 2

can anyone help me. I'm stuck from last two days.
All other project works properly
Even I get firmware 00000.bin and 40000.bin ... but command for "make htmlflash" not working
I guess its required to flash html file into the ESP.

Please help!!!