Sming - Open Source framework for high efficiency native ESP8266 development

By Remi Duluc
#26600 Hello,
I've ben playing with sming example in a eclipse windows instalation. Now, I would like to begin a new project. Is there a simple way to do that from inside eclipse with all the folder and the makefile.
Thanks for answering
By alonewolfx2
#26646 basic and quick usage is right click one project on eclipse and copy&paste it. eclipse will ask new project name ,write it and done.
By trendchaster
#26649 Hello alonewolfx2,
Whenever i try to compile the sample code it shows me error shown below. Plz tell how to resolve it.Can you provide me the make file need for compiling code in ecilpse.
Thanking you in advance.

Cannot run program "make": Launching failed

Error: Program "make" not found in PATH
PATH=[C:\ProgramData\Oracle\Java\javapath;C:\Ruby200\bin;C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\PhysX\Common;C:\Windows\system32;C:\Windows;C:\Windows\System32\Wbem;C:\Windows\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\;C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft ASP.NET\ASP.NET Web Pages\v1.0\;C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\110\Tools\Binn\;C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SQL Server\110\Tools\Binn\;C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\110\DTS\Binn\;C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SQL Server\110\Tools\Binn\ManagementStudio\;C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 10.0\Common7\IDE\PrivateAssemblies\;C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SQL Server\110\DTS\Binn\;C:\Program Files (x86)\GtkSharp\2.12\bin;E:\AndroidDeveloper\apache-ant-1.9.3\bin;C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jdk1.8.0_20\bin;C:\Program Files (x86)\VisualSVN\bin;C:\Program Files\TortoiseSVN\bin;C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Kits\8.1\Windows Performance Toolkit\;C:\Program Files\nodejs\;E:\AndroidDeveloper\adt-bundle\sdk\platform-tools;E:\AndroidDeveloper\adt-bundle\sdk\tools;C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jdk1.8.0_20\bin;E:\AndroidDeveloper\apache-ant-1.9.3;E:\AndroidDeveloper\apache-ant-1.9.3\bin;C:\Program Files\Microsoft\Web Platform Installer\;C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jdk1.8.0_20\bin;E:\tomcat\bin;E:\ServerWeb\Php_5.2.16\;C:\Program Files (x86)\Git\cmd;C:\Program Files\MySQL\MySQL Server 5.6\bin\;C:\Python27;]

12:24:09 Build Finished (took 104ms)
By gschmott
#26745 I develop under Linux where 'make' is typically available but under Windows it looks like you likely have one of two possible problems:

1) You don't have "make" installed.
2) "make" is installed but it isn't in your system path so Eclipse can't find it.

If you don't have 'make' you might consider installing MinGW from below which will include 'make' along with a number of other useful build utilities:
http://www.mingw.org/

After installing make sure the path to 'make' is in your system path before launching Eclipse.