Current News

Moderator: Mmiscool

By Electroguard
#48387 It's not my code, it's your published V3 interrupt example, using 0 for gpio00 instead of d3 which is apparently nodeMCU specific.

Code: Select allinterrupt 0, [change]
wait

[change]
if io(laststat,0) = 1 then print "Pin put high" else print "Pin put low"
wait

And yes, it would appear that one or other of the two alpha patches has subsequently fixed the V3 problem that was causing the interrupt example to abort with an error on my non-nodeMCU hardware - in fact I can even run your unmodified d3 code on my non-nodeMCU now without aborting on error!

Code: Select allinterrupt d3, [change]
wait

[change]
if io(laststat,d3) = 1 then print "Pin put high" else print "Pin put low"
wait

But no, it certainly is still not working correctly or as expected on my non-nodeMCU hardware. Which must now be something for someone else to pursue, because the fact that you say it is working correctly for you puts me right back into similar Deja Vu isolation as with my non-working imagebuttons of 3 weeks ago.
By Electroguard
#48389 cicciocb, can you please confirm if I am correctly configuring for different AP IP address?
From Settings page of V3.02 I am changing...

AP mode Name to ESP2
IP address to 192.168.4.2
Subnet mask to 255.255.255.0
Everything else is still on defaults.
Then I click the bottom left Save button.
Reboot the Ser DevKit 202 Module by powering it Off then On
Connect to ESP2 when it comes up in the Windows wireless connections.

But then when I try to browse to 192.168.4.2 it is unable to connect.
However, if I browse to 192.168.4.1 it is able to connect, even though it shouldn't now be able to. If I then check the Settings page it shows everything as how I configured it for 192.168.4.2, but that AP IP address never becomes available for me to connect to.

Am I doing something wrong? or missing something out?
By Mmiscool
#48424 jlbachiochi

The drop down command changed a bit for 3.0

The drop down and listbox commands need the variable first and then the options. This was done to make it similar to the textbox and slider commands. The docs were not updated for this. They are now.

See the example below. Should be working now.
Code: Select all[loop]
cls
dropdown bla ,"One,Two,Three"
button "update data",[loop]
wait