Current News

Moderator: Mmiscool

By Mmiscool
#51817 A new build has been posted for the 3.0 branch. Head on over to the download page on esp8266basic.com to get yours.
By forlotto
#51823 AWESOME!

BEYOND AWESOME!

Youtubeular!

You know what this means guys and girls the foundation for everything espbasic is back online and almost all bugs of 3.x are solved this is huge.

Don't forget debugon using this as the first thing in your program will now allow you to debug code!

This version fixes so many things and adds so many things for users I suggest everyone should migrate and upgrade all their old versions!

ALSO the amount of work done in the last 48 hours has been substantial not way too much to list I would like everyone to take the time and a few bucks to buy mmiscool a drink!

To buy him a drink head over to HERE and buy him a drink he is currently at the bar I think I drove him to drink after bruteforcing nearly every possible issue for him to check lol!

So go ON click the yellow donate button please and buy him a drink at the very least.

You will have to forgive his subtle comment his attempt to sneak all this in was a stab at humor.

For Nodemcu and espbasic dev kit units hands free flashing is now available all you do is plug in your device and hit flash firmware.

Also the new format flash button is a real true format!

The default ESP wifi also now displays the devices mac id so it will come up as espXX:XX:XX:XX for your macid of your device this allows you to know the mac id of your device straight away when you are looking at your device listing...

There is soooo much more I am forgetting like filemanager sorting, possible timer bug was fixed css was fixed

A TON! yes a TON of changes were made and websockets stability issues have also been solved!

Head on over and UPGRADE! You literally have zero reasons not to upgrade any more this is all huge come on go test and enjoy the extra added functionality!

And don't forget to buy him a beer!

LOL @ MMISCOOL so coy so subtle pffffft ! you must not have slept at all the past couple of days!
Last edited by forlotto on Sun Jul 31, 2016 12:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Mmiscool
#51825 I did not impliment multiple timers yet.
By forlotto
#51831 ahhh my mistake on that one there was a timer bug that was fixed though when timer was zero...

Either way bang up job thats all I can say thanks!