By anandhu08
#68817 I am a beginner. I have used the Arduino 1.8.3 IDE for programming my ESP-12 module. I made the connection as shown below:
VCC ---------> 3.3V
TXD0 ---------> Rx of FTDI
RXD0 ---------> Tx of FTDI
GPIO0 ---------> pulled up through 1K resistor
GPIO2 ---------> pulled up through 10K
GPIO15 ---------> pulled down through 10K
RST ---------> pulled up through 10K
EN ---------> pulled up through 10K
Two push buttons are used to pull down RST and GPIO0.
I programmed the basic led blinking program (BUILTINLED) and is working fine. The pin that is blinking now is GPIO1(TXD0). It is working fine. But I cannot reprogram the module.
If I connect the TXD0 to the Rx of serial to usb converter the module itself is not working. ie, if I press the RST button without connecting the TXD0 the module is getting restet (on board blue led blinks), the voltage level at TXD0 is 3.3V. But when I press the RST button after connecting the TXD0, the module is not responding and the voltage level at TXD0 pin drops to about 1.2V.

Please help and thanks in advance.
By anandhu08
martinayotte wrote:You've posted 3 time the same post wit 2 of those in News section, it should NOT have been posted there ... :ugeek:

I didn't know about the admin approval. So I accidentally posted it 3 times and I'm sorry for that.
But can you actually help me??
By QuickFix
anandhu08 wrote:I didn't know about the admin approval.

Yeah, that admin approval sucks and can be very confusing for all of us (not only for new-posters like you).

Please ask your question in this forum instead and wait for an answer. :idea: