By Barnabybear
woodat wrote:I agree. It is kind of aggravating to try and go through all of the entries given the systematically only displays 10 threads and it's random each refresh.

Is there any way we can get a static list of all the entries on one page? (Edit: I'll create one in about four hours in this post. I just don't have access to a computer to copy/paste the links atm. I've refreshed a good 30 times now, and while I've seen the light suit at least 7 times I still have no idea what entrant 2 is :S )

Hi, the full list can be seen on the voting page -
You can serch by "Entrant ??" to quickly find a project.
By woodat
Barnabybear wrote:
woodat wrote:I agree. It is kind of aggravating to try and go through all of the entries given the systematically only displays 10 threads and it's random each refresh.

Is there any way we can get a static list of all the entries on one page? (Edit: I'll create one in about four hours in this post. I just don't have access to a computer to copy/paste the links atm. I've refreshed a good 30 times now, and while I've seen the light suit at least 7 times I still have no idea what entrant 2 is :S )

Hi, the full list can be seen on the voting page -
You can serch by "Entrant ??" to quickly find a project.

You can't click on the list in the voting screen to get more details about them. I'm (now creating) a list of all the entrants so I can go through them all systematically, so I know I don't miss any.

*Edit*: Done. Check out the complete list of entrants (where you can click on them to see their project) here:
http://www.esp8266.com/viewtopic.php?f=152&t=8021&p=43280#p43280
Last edited by woodat on Thu Mar 17, 2016 9:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
By RichardS
#43315 I did not want to make a static list as its unfair to the person on the top! Its was "Best Project" not "First Project" award :-)

Richard.
By woodat
#43321 That's fair, though I've now refreshed 50+ times and never saw the vnc project appear once. The wifi to serial also didn't even come up on the first page of search even when I typed it in exactly. Plus I didn't want to type in and search for every entry manually