Place to put your Basic demos and examples

Moderator: Mmiscool

By Mmiscool
#65402 The other option is to do a cold and redraw the GUI for each change. It will take slightly longer but will probably eliminate your memory problem.
By Electroguard
I already tried to break the program into as many branches as possible without luck.

In case I never made the point well enough... it wasn't for breaking the script into branches, it was for splitting the web content into multiple smaller web-page branches each with its own WAIT instruction to send lesser amounts of web content to the browser each time.

Cos as far as Esp_Basic is concerned, a web page consists of all web instructions issued by the script and accumulated prior to being sent to the browser by the WAIT command.

To highlight the point further - the web-content buffer might have no problems handling a single web component on a web page no matter how many pages were available because it would only ever have to deal with one component at any time, whereas if all those single-component web pages were squeezed onto a single page they could collectively overload the buffer.
By Pierre
#65426 Thanks I will try that as well. In the meantime I decided to ditch the web interface to enter the switch on and of times and hard code them into constants. This saves a lot of web interface and other code. The only disadvantage is that I need to change the times in the code when I want to change the switch on or off times.
Regards
Pierrre