Place to put your Basic demos and examples

Moderator: Mmiscool

By Mmiscool
#33807 The following code will dim an led on pin 2 using a slider control.

Code: Select alllightlevel = 0

slider lightlevel 0 1023
button "Set level" [set.it]
wait

[set.it]
pwo 2 lightlevel
wait
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
By forlotto
#33813 Out of curiosity do you spell things wrong on purpose?

I'm not trying to talk down or be obnoxious in any form I am just curious a bit about this...

I noticed that you spell level in this case "levil" ...

And I also noticed in the documentation you spell Javascript as JAVESCRIPT for the heading but then spell it correctly down the line.

Was wondering if you were doing this for kicks or just did them by mistake typing too quickly it is a bit trivial and it really don't matter either way to me it is readable but still it just makes me curious so I had to ask.
By Mmiscool
#33814 I am actually quite terrible at spelling and appreciate it when people point out errors i can correct.

It is also a fact that I act in hast when putting together the demos and documentation.
By forlotto
#33816 you sure there isn't just a small bit of humor in this for kicks lol

You act out of hast ?

Haste I presume is what you were trying to say ... Well either way I can understand it but I have a hunch there may be a slight bit of humor or at least in your last comment I can dig a little humor or play on words.

You sure you are not a dogecoin fan??? lol said dojcoin errr if not you should be :P

Anyhow sorry for the interruption in the thread sometimes stupid questions or small talk can be educational for me. But I see you have corrected level :)