Place to put your Basic demos and examples

Moderator: Mmiscool

By forlotto
#40005 NOTE EVERYTHING WAS UPDATED VIDEO NOW IN PLACE!
View page 1 if interested in seeing the video.

Mike thanks again for the reminder I keep forgetting the name of app inventor for whatever reason thanks some names just don't stick likely because I know to many different names of things and people lol. But now I have it bookmarked thanks again I do recall you telling me this!

Are you going to give it a test and post your results?
By forlotto
#40959 anyone else get this working yet or having troubles would be nice to see some replications using different light bulbs etc....

Thanks!
By forlotto
#43600 This was a great project simplistic but excellent! By fare the best light dimmer money can buy.

The whole block code thing was rather confusing for me but after messing about one night for about an hour I figured out and had a working app.

Kind of curious if it could contonate just the IP out of the link and use it as a variable for the link for the button though so it could grab user input for the IP of the device from what I can see you can only join two strings and technically I would need to grab about 3 strings and "http://" IPVAR "/input?whateverbla" like so. I am finding it to be near impossible currently but maybe just maybe there is a crafty way.

Also I will note I have got it installed on my light fixture now as well a small black box mounted next to the fixture houses all hardware rather perfectly after a couple of mods to it and usb is easily accessible in case of emergency.

May toy around with other options at some point and time but currently have no need to do so.
By forlotto
#43653 Uploaded DimDum.apk for AP use only
You will need to connect to your esp with your phone via wifi then execute the DimDum.apk after it is installed on your phone.

The dimmer code was also updated and is included in the UPDATE section of the first post.

Check the first posting for updates below the UPDATE fold.

I will note this project was going to be one of my submissions for the challenge but either way my goal is to grab the attention of the public for just a bit in hopes that I can spur something in people to create things and share them with the Basic Interpreter that mmiscool and many others have worked so hard to bring you for the esp/nodemcu/basicwifidevkit

Don't forget to do me a favor and vote for mmiscool on the basic interpreter!

viewtopic.php?f=50&t=8832 go here and vote number 23 #23

Thanks guys lets show some appreciation for competent development.

To the Moon!

-forlotto