Report Bugs Here

Moderator: Mmiscool

By nedudgi
#56864 I installed ESPBasic on a 32MBit "Amica" board. Flashing was seamless, Basic created the AP (192.168.4.1), but the [Settings] button ended with an empty page, so I was unable to enter WiFi name, key etc. File manager showed only the AP files.
When I flashed as a 4MBit version (like I did on several ESP-01 boards before), everything worked fine. I took a big breath, and using the Edit button, created the missing files, the result is a working 4MByte board.

As this is my first post on this forum, I must congratulate, the job You did is great. Thank You! Next time in Hungary, hope, we'll drink some beer!
By russm
#57004 I experienced something similar. On a brand new Nodemcu (ESP12E Dev Kit V2, www.doit.am) I flashed A3V58. Took a few attempts, which is probably another topic...

After a successful flash, I went to 192.168.4.1 and tried to go to settings. This gave a blank page, several reboots, still blank. Also, I couldn't bring up file manager. I decided to save a short program:

Code: Select allprint "hello"

After doing this, settings and file manager worked fine. All is fine now. Just thought I would pass this on.
By Luc Volders
#57294 This was a bug I reported some time ago. There is a solution.
Update to the latest version: ESP Basic 3.0.Alpha 59

When you install this version there will automitcally be a default.bas program installed (just a one-line print command) so the Setting page and Filemanager pages can be accessed direct after installing.

Thanks Mike !!

Luc