Tell me what you want, What you really, really want.

Moderator: Mmiscool

By forlotto
#69624 ESP32 support.

Got my first module to do some testing seasons are changing I believe things are a couple weeks earlier than normal around here...

Sheesh now I'm going to have to find some 20P Female dupont connects as well for testing I suppose I can use singles. I really like the fact of the extra GPIO very interesting and localized BT connection to keep things meant to be local well.... Local.

I got the devkit red board version I see some of the limitations of the esp8266 obliterated I just wonder overall how much basic can improve on a new branch I would assume we could do something interesting like bluetooth keyboard enumeration or maybe even a mouse or full fledged PC even now but time will tell. The bluetooth has interesting possibilities imagine for a second an arcade pedastal for your TV tons of buttons enumerated hooked via bluetooth to a retropie that would be pretty sick while I wouldn't use it it would be fun to build it just because.

So much wow available esp32!
By forlotto
#70466 Well it went with the section if you see what it says Feature requests "tell me what you want what you really really want."

Errmmmmm ok I'll support it once the interpretation is done I'll use it isn't that support? lol Nahhh I do not believe I may be the best suited for such a task I am not proficient enough at programming every little project seems to take me a good while to get it where I need it to be programming wise. How about you?