Tell me what you want, What you really, really want.

Moderator: Mmiscool

By forlotto
#33595 Would be great to include this info in the examples page.

Static IP how to achieve

IP 192.168.x.x
Subnet 255.255.255.0
Gateway 192.168.x.x

This is the info needed for LUA.

PS dunno if I'm going to be around tomorrow to check responses so no hurry on any of the pending topics I suppose.

Just trying to get the feel for everything still.

So far this and the AP are the only things holding me back from porting things over and getting into the programming side of it I've tried your basic button example to toggle things on and off according to the vars screen it is working.

So good to go there. Well I guess the other exception is I will have to be smart with the code used beyond that I cant think of anything front and center.
Last edited by forlotto on Wed Nov 11, 2015 12:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Mmiscool
#33601 added static ip capability to connect command to new build posted tonight.

Code: Select allconnect "networkName" "Password" "172.16.0.35" "172.16.0.1" "255.255.255.0"
By forlotto
#33666 excellent thanks!

Static IP check box with text boxes would be nice in interface along with AP IP being changeable like a router interface more or less I suppose I could dig that in the settings page personally may want to get more feedback or maybe it's just not plausible to do code for or maybe it would eat to much space adding this functionality?

I like the fact that you can hide the settings page as well or disable it.

But if I read correctly in another posting you can still access it via the URL and http://ip/settings is this correct?
I'd hate to disable it and lose it totally ...

These are all small things that would be worth documenting. But I may have enough info now to start putting on the thinking cap and coding like a grandma running a mile run lol! For me it is refer to documentation and examples write a little bit of code then refer back write a little more in a loop until I decide errr nope not what I want then start over from scratch but shouldn't be impossible and the interface just makes life super easy! Can't wait to do something a bit more serious with basic should be fun.
By Mmiscool
#33668 All of the pages including the editor are available.
You can set a password so other people won't change the settings.