Tell me what you want, What you really, really want.

Moderator: Mmiscool

By sadat007
#37864 I like to have feature like more than one settings pages available instead of just one so I can select setting-1, setting-2 or setting-3 etc with the help of on push button during boot-up. Use the default LED (wifi data or connection LED) with blinking sequences ..... This will also make possibility of reset to default....
Thanks dear
By sadat007
s[attachment=0]new_setting_menu.jpg
td_setting_menu.jpg[/attachment]

For example I can save router setting for home in settings-1 and office router in settings-2 and in settings-3 I like to put unsecured AP.... also like to have default program for each..
Thanks dear
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
By forlotto
#37942 hrmmm... Not a bad idea ...

You could add it to your code ...

scan for signal of each ssid
connect to one with strongest signal

If I am not mistaken wifi signal command was added....

Just a thought although I do like your idea it would be best likely personalized within your code rather than the interface as the interface is somewhat quirky broadcasting the AP mode at times if you disconnect your router so you may want to try the route of adding it to your code possibly just a suggestion but by all means don't let me discourage you my two cents is worthless as I don't fully understand your device nor your needs specifically without you sharing more information as to what is the device you will be using this for?

VISIT HERE TO FIGURE OUT HOW: viewtopic.php?f=43&t=7210#p37801