General area when it fits no where else

Moderator: Mmiscool

By Electroguard
#54902 Thanks for that contribution Phil, it was definitely for the better, and the offline docs will come in handy when going somewhere that isn't online. A bit of feedback: the DOC version doesn't display properly in my Wordpad or portable Abiword, but the PDF version displays ok in my portable Foxit (I steer clear of MS bloatware if I can).

I'm sure you'll be doing some updates in the future, so could I make the suggestion that updated entries in the main index might be done in a different colour to make them obvious to readers. That colour would remain until the following update, then be changed to normal to make room for the next 'new'coloured updates. I'd have thought such differetiation of new from old might be very useful for keeping track of things for yourself as well.

I don't suppose Mmiscool is likely to get the time to do similar, but it could certainly simplify the synchronising of updated documents for anyone who branches off your source for whatever reason (like keeping side notes).
By forlotto
#54921 Electrogaurd,

Give Libre Office a shot its a heck of an office suite free of charge based off of donations. I used to use abi word etc but I find libre office to be the most appealing out of all the free office sweets open office is likely my second choice and abi word likely a close third.
By PhilTilson
#55148 Herewith updated documentation files. There is additional information related to reading and writing data files under ESPbasic.

Phil

PS - Have flagged the changes in red, as requested!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.