General area when it fits no where else

Moderator: Mmiscool

By Mmiscool
#55590 I really like the idea of a printed manual and fully support a community driven and created one. Might even be able to replace the current docs.

The only sticking points to making this work is if there is an easy way to produce the page index with hyper links to content sections. This is why I have currently been using the google docs.

If there is a way to get this so it can be edited by multiple people online and produce the nice printed result at the same time I am up for wholly replacing the docs with some thing better.
By PhilTilson
#55608 Your wish is my command!

Attached is a new version of the .pdf file. All page numbers in the Table of Contents and the Index are now hyperlinks to the appropriate page. Try it!

Phil

ESP Basic Reference.pdf
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
By Electroguard
#55615 Nice one Phil, you must have had that already sat on the shelf ready and waiting.

It's a sobering thought that earlier this year (mere months ago) there weren't ANY docs available for Esp_Basic, and now thanks to some amazing efforts we are spoilt for choice!
Well not really spoilt for choice cos it's a matter of horses for courses at the moment, but it is astonishing how much progress has been achieved in the space of a few months.

So here and now would be a good time for me to thank Mmiscool again for the incredible journey he has brought us on, and let him know that far from his efforts being taken foregranted, I can't thank him enough for adding so much interest and purpose to my life with his inspired implementation of Esp_Basic... and long may this extraordinary journey still continue.