General area when it fits no where else

Moderator: Mmiscool

By PhilTilson
#57430 I agree completely with the suggestion of making the link to the manual a 'sticky', otherwise it's going to disappear off the bottom of the list of topics! I don't think I have the capability to do this - does it need a moderator to do it? Certainly Michael would have to add the link to his documentation page if that was thought useful.

As for latest updates, I am just getting back into the swing of things and looking for a way to make the hyperlinks in the PDF version automatically, rather than having to do them individually, which is very time-consuming. I have also put up a message asking Michael if there is anywhere that one can go to get reliable information about the changes to each release of the software, as otherwise I am only able to do so by reading through various postings on these forums.

Phil
By ardhuru
PhilTilson wrote:I have also put up a message asking Michael if there is anywhere that one can go to get reliable information about the changes to each release of the software, as otherwise I am only able to do so by reading through various postings on these forums.
Phil

If anybody's aware of this PLEASE post it, it would be a huge help.
By PhilTilson
#57971 I haven't updated this recently as I am awaiting a reply for Michael to my question under "Hidden commands / features" (hint hint) ;)

Also, still waiting to find out how we can get this saved as a 'sticky' so that people don't have to search down the forums to find it.

Phil
By ardhuru
#58170 Phil, would it make sense to embed the date of release for your documents? That way, it would be easier to know if its a newer version?

A thousand thanks for the excellent resource.