General area when it fits no where else

Moderator: Mmiscool

By Mmiscool
#55591 I have some thing that might help with this but it is going to only be for 2 meg modules and up as the smaller modules can't hold all the extra font sizes.
By KevinA
RyanC wrote:Agreed. Personally, I am only gonna be displaying, like, 3 letters, and would rather have them be big :D

Are not the different font sizes something that has to be added to the .h and compiled? I just ordered a couple of OLED displays to play with 0.96" 12C Serial 128X64 OLED.

"Are not the different font sizes something that has to be added to the .h and compiled?"
I RTM and:
u8g.setFont(u8g_font_unifont);
There is a huge list of fonts you can use and you can build your own.
By RyanC
KevinA wrote:
RyanC wrote:Agreed. Personally, I am only gonna be displaying, like, 3 letters, and would rather have them be big :D

Are not the different font sizes something that has to be added to the .h and compiled? I just ordered a couple of OLED displays to play with 0.96" 12C Serial 128X64 OLED.

"Are not the different font sizes something that has to be added to the .h and compiled?"
I RTM and:
u8g.setFont(u8g_font_unifont);
There is a huge list of fonts you can use and you can build your own.

I did actually try to go into the file and modify the font sizes myself, but have not had any luck at all thus far doing so. Still climbing the learning curve, I guess. Would appreciate if you would care to clarify how you were going about this.