General area when it fits no where else

Moderator: Mmiscool

By Erwin Flores
#64725 Best regards to all. I commented that I am doing several tests to the ESP8266 Basic and I am very impressed by the results. However I have a couple of queries.

1. I have two modules i2c for display lcd of different brand, one has the address 0x2F and if it works well, but the other with address 0x3F can not address the program. How can you set or change the address so that any LCD interface can be used?

2. How can I do to have two display with different address?

3. I want to make the power on the Wemos D1 mini Pro the IP address () be displayed on the LCD display to know the address that I should place in the chrome browser. Currently can be displayed in LCD until I put the address in the browser and until that moment is that the default.bas is executed.

Thank you to anyone who can answer the questions.

Great tool is ESP8266 Basic :D
By Erwin Flores
#64786 Greetings to all. I know I'm new to the forum, but can anyone collaborate with me and give me an answer?

I already managed to work an i2c module with 0x27 address, but I have others with different addresses and they do not work for me. Apparently ESP8266 BASIC is configured only for the typical address of 0x27. Can this be changed?

Thank you.

Erwin Flores
By Electroguard
#64791 TrackerJ posted up an I2C scanner script quite a while ago, it will allow you to scan through all usable address ranges and see any and all connected devices that respond.

If you can't track it down on this forum, follow any of his links to his blogsite and you'll find it listed there under his EspBasic category.