General area when it fits no where else

Moderator: Mmiscool

By Micha122
#68472 Hello ESPBasic community!
The ESPBasic Editor is not very comfortable. Therefore, I have added Notepad ++ syntax and auto-completion.
Look there:
npp.png

Download: https://sites.google.com/view/picaxe-pr ... it-notepad

Greetings, Micha
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
By forlotto
#68490 lol I used notpad++ for my coding as well excellent thanks for sharing this! Is there an english version or just DUTCH?

I don't know if there was a proper translation but I read the following line...

Note: You can also customize the appearance. See Menu >> Spotting >> Define your own language

So I believe it can easily be modified but for the most part it is likely not needed to translate as everything appears to be kept pretty much the same and it is the way things are written that it picks up on I will have to give a try the next time I come up with a basic projeckt.
By Micha122
#68512 @Mmiscool:
Thats great. Thanks.

Thanks for this great Basic!

@forlotto:
Is there an english version or just DUTCH?

The files are multilingual. Only the instructions are written in German.

I try it in English::
There are two files in the archive. Please import the file "ESPBasic_must import" into Notepad ++.
1.png

2.png

Please copy the file ESPBasic.xml into the Notepad ++ directory plugins \APIs .
For example: D: \ Program Files (x86) \ Notepad ++ \ plugins \ APIs \

Important: If the autocomplete does not work, copy the file ESPBasic.xml to your AppData directory.
For example, C: \ Users \ Micha \ AppData \ Roaming \ Notepad ++ \ plugins \ APIs \

Fonts, colors and more you can change there:
3.png

Greetings, Micha
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.