General area when it fits no where else

Moderator: Mmiscool

By its1000
#68821 Hello Guys
first of all I really want to thanks the GENIUS who brought basic to the ESP...
I finally can let my expensive picbasic from comfiles and use ESP to make small devices.

I have two question.
on my tests, I made a very simple program with interrupt to catch a GPIO switch button and end an email when the button is touched. The programm works perfect, it's name default.bas. and even if the cross is ticked in parameter the programm does not start alone. I need to press RUN to have it work.

Second question : is there any tone function to generate a square wave? like on the arduino? on a GPIO?

thanks a lot for your help.
and longlife to ESPBasic.
By Electroguard
#68854 Autorun does work, but some points to be aware of...
Save config settings after changing them, else they will be lost - easy to subsequently check.
Unless modified, there is a default timeout of 30 sec after wifi connection before the script is actually autorun... an eternity if impatiently expecting something to happen.
Autorun is manually aborted by pressing gpio00 button at any time after bootup and prior to autorun starting... easily done if using gpio00 button with an itchy trigger finger.

There is no tone function, but you could use a gpio to turn on or off a piezo buzzer.