General area when it fits no where else

Moderator: Mmiscool

By forlotto
#51152 Once you remove power from your board and plug back in under wifi connections you should see one called ESP.

Connect to it.

Open Chrome and visit 192.168.4.1

PS not sure about the red light care to share some video or photos of the module you are using.
By Ecoli-557
#51267 This is what I get when I try to purchase from your site:
You can only make test charges right now. If you are the site owner, please activate your account at https://dashboard.stripe.com/account/details to remove this limitation. If you are a customer trying to make a purchase, please contact the owner of this site. Your transaction has not been processed.

I will try the donate idea......

I have purchased 6 boards from Amazon (version 12) and I have been unsuccessful in getting Basic in it so I can try test programs. I get version 3 in the unit, but I cannot for the life of me actually get an output to wiggle. That is one reason to try to buy your boards, the second is to support the project.

I have been a PIC designer for 20+ years and use machine code but primarily use Pic Basic Pro for designs I want to use.

I have a desire to use this unit with your Basic in an application for RFID and push data to an IP address for later use in a gate project at home. I hope I can get it coded!
Regards,
Steve
By Ecoli-557
#51269 Do you have a Paypal account? I would rather donate or pay for the 4 basic modules via Paypal as your website still doesn't seem to work.
Regards,
Steve
By forlotto
#51308 Not my website I am just a forum user helping out someone who taught me how to get going repaying the favor.

Anyhow I will get in contact with the site owner and let you know what he says on this issue.