General area when it fits no where else

Moderator: Mmiscool

By TheWaldorfer
#46487 I just started with my ESP and took the MSG URL (Advanced) example to play with. I modified some lines, tested it and wondered about some things not working as I thought.

I did not find any hint's about this (most likely simple and stupid) question: When I run a program and get back to the editor it seems that the program is still running. This would explain why my changes only worked after a restart of the ESP.

So: How can a program be stopped? Only by restarting the device or am I dumb here?
By Mmiscool
#46530 If you click the run ink at the top after editing it will terminate the currently running program and start the new one.

Saving a program from the editor will also terminate the currently running program.
By TheWaldorfer
Mmiscool wrote:If you click the run ink at the top after editing it will terminate the currently running program and start the new one.

Saving a program from the editor will also terminate the currently running program.

Thank's. There was a problem with my ESP. Clicking on "save" didn't really save the code. I re-flashed it and everything is ok now.