Please read the contest rules prior to voting.

By marklein
calumk wrote:I feel like the time-span is very short!
Only 12 days?
I was expecting at least a month....

I tend to agree. However I've entered design contests in other disciplines and my experience says that the winners will be projects that have been under development for much longer than a month anyway. For example, let's say that some guy has been working on an ESP based time machine ever since the ESP was announced and has printed PCBs, all SMD construction, and it runs on energy harvesting from thin air. You just can't beat that level of R&D in 2-4 weeks anyway. That's just my observations from other contests.

Anyway, who knows what people will submit, go for it anyway! I'm submitting my last project. 8-)
By A_D
#42173 Hello!
I just need send to 2016esp8266@gmail.com all i have\want to show and thats all (my project will be posted here by admin and any can vote for it) ?
Thanks.
By Alvaro Lopes
#42178 Same here. I did participate in similar projects (for example, the venerable DP 7400 contest) and you really need time to setup everyting.

I may not be able to participate because I am currently abroad and all my ESP stuff is back home.

Please consider extending the deadline to 1st April (or 2nd April, 1st is always a complex day to put deadlines)

Alvaro

calumk wrote:I feel like the time-span is very short!
Only 12 days?
I was expecting at least a month....
By Dombo71
#42180 Great option.
Cannot wait to see it..
Is there special thread where the stuff is placed?