Post links and attach files for documentation here, also chat about these docs freely

By sky_nine
elektronika_ba wrote:Ok thanks to both!

What OS is this btw? - I am asking because I hope there is a better documentation then the one in SDK_v0.9.pdf file.

curruently , no rtos is implemented
By mog
elektronika_ba wrote:I was wondering, does anyone know where does function os_printf output to?

Hi,

I was wondering the same thing and it turns out that in my case the output is sent via TX pin from ESP8266. I've been using FTDIFiend and unfortunately for 74880 baud rate it outputs garbage but using a logic analyser I was able to actually get the os_printf output show up as ASCII. Maybe there is a way to change baud rate used by os_printf ? I haven't yet found how to do it.
By Lawrence_jeff
mog wrote:
elektronika_ba wrote:I was wondering, does anyone know where does function os_printf output to?

Hi,

I was wondering the same thing and it turns out that in my case the output is sent via TX pin from ESP8266. I've been using FTDIFiend and unfortunately for 74880 baud rate it outputs garbage but using a logic analyser I was able to actually get the os_printf output show up as ASCII. Maybe there is a way to change baud rate used by os_printf ? I haven't yet found how to do it.

Are you saying it outputs to UART0 when you say 'TX pin' or UART1? (There are two TX pins on the device, UART1 is for debug and where I would expect this type of thing to go)

If you are saying on UART0 at the 74880 baud how would this not introduce garbage characters before the expected output that follows in code like this (From v.20 .9.4)

os_printf("\r\nready!!!\r\n");
uart0_sendStr("\r\nready\r\n");
By scargill
#6236 Woa, I've seen that call and it's not going to GPIO-2 surely thats' just a general purpose I/O pin normally?

0ff wrote:os_printf will output to the "system" out, that's normally on GPIO2.
You can change that with
Code: Select allos_install_putc1((void *)uart0_write_char);

(You'd need to define uart0_write_char if I'm not mistaken)