Post links and attach files for documentation here, also chat about these docs freely

By RichardS
#26820 Once again.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
By martinayotte
#26825 ... and here the latest Datasheet from June 1st ...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
By Yaakov K
martinayotte wrote:... and here the latest Datasheet from June 1st ...

Thanks for posting the updated specs.
I just had received new modules model ESP8266MOD vendor AI Thinker with printed FCC symbol and Espressif logo.

I cannot find any specifications on the pinout of this 16 pin module? Most similar module published is ESP-07 but it has 'CH_PD' instead 'EN' I/O - what function is it - enable?

Your kind help where I can find the specs for this specific module? Also, where is safe to purchase quantities for it?

Many thanks in advance,
Yaakov
By martinayotte
#26966 Do you means ESP-12 or ESP-12E ?

There are several pinout images but also pictures such as :
(beware that in the picture below, the GPIO4/GPIO5 were inverted in old batches)
Most of modules don't have themselves specs sheet, the above on is the chip itself, you can rely on it for whatever module you will be using.

About large quantity, I don't know. For small quantity, all ESPs (more than 10) have been purchase on eBay without any problems.