Chat freely about anything...

By maverick
#51592 Hello all i am new here and been playing about with my NodeMcu Lua ESP8266 all day but need to get things up and running quick if someone can help get a small project of the ground i will reward them with a Paypal or BTC transfer i can learn backwards when i get back home as will have a working code i know its cheating but worth a go.

Here at my friends they have a garage rolling door that they have to get out of the car then turn a key to open and close the door i was thinking of using a cheap 315mhz relay remote kit but got one of these kicking around so fort why not and would like to help out my friends as they are keeping me as a quest and will not take any money of me so cant think of a better way to help them out..

so if anyone can help sort this out would be so grateful and don't forget about your reward

Information on project:

1x NodeMcu Lua ESP8266
1x 2ch Relay Board
+ some DuPont cable

some nice coding done by you "I HOPE" ;)

i am only looking for a small Web server + code or something that will give them a webpage with 2 nice buttons one saying open and one saying close if your feeling ambitious maybe it done in so it fits nice on a mobile phone they all have Iphone's so its a easy screen size to work with i know i am asking a lot but i am hoping someone will be up for the challenge i am not sure if this site has private messaging but if not i'm sure someone will post a reply on here

have a grate day :)