Chat freely about anything...

By Imeshsps
#51791 Hello Guys..I’m new here,and also i'm new to esp8266 module.i just got a esp 12 and esp 201 and i can't connect it to pc for AT command communication.
i tried these 2 method with modules...they are attached with the post.
can anyone give me some info to make to work or direct me to a post that can help me ???

i tried it powering up from my arduino uno 3.3v output.some websites say that it cant provide enough current.

also i have a AC to DC adapter that can change output voltage and support maximum current of 1A.i tried with it's 3v output.when i connect it to esp it gets really hot.what is i'm doing wrong here ??? how can i use it to power up my esp modules ?

when i connect esp 12 it's blue light on but nothing happens.i used ch340g with jumper on 3.3v and vcc.i also installed it's drivers and got correct com port (com4).i tried with arduino serial monitor.i also tried GPIO 2 and 0 unplugged.

for esp 201 it gives some unreadable output.i tried with different rates (9600 and others) but it didn't change.

yes it is lots of questions.. :D :D :lol: :lol:

i tried google,few instructables but nothing.Guys little help plzzz...thanks..
Attachments
FCH0MSCI697OYRQ.MEDIUM.jpg
ESP8266-pc-examples-201_bb-1024x792.png
By Imeshsps
#51826 Thanks..I tried without connecting io 0 & io 2 but still no result.what will you suggest me to do..?? I'm getting nothin..little help will be a real inspiration..thanks again..