Chat freely about anything...

By stavbodik
#54861 Please help ): I did transfer all to PTH protoboard so now all connections are good enough,
Also replaced the regulator with TC1262 regulator + new esp12 module .

Behavior :
When loading the application with serial port adapter program works fine includes deep sleep , WiFi connect/send , wake up etc the voltage meter shows 3.3V on the esp also on the regulator output .

When disconnecting the serial port adapter , the regulator output goes to 1.5V ):

I have found that if I connect GPIO0 low and REST low same as I am doing before uploading sketch (while uploading they are high of course ) without the serial adapter the voltage is 3.3V back again .
Now when I rest the module by connecting rest to ground I am expecting it to start work but it returns to 1.5V again ):

I have try'd with both power supply's 3*1.5V and 4*1.5V , same behavior without the sensor .

The regulator is connected with 2 10µF capacitors to ground on vin and vout .
The connections is same as before (can be viewed also on first page of the topic):

I have made video for help understanding the behavior :
https://sendvid.com/su3degn6

The connections :
By rudy
#54871 What would be more helpful than the video is a picture of the back of the board.

But based on what you have described I think your ground points are not all connected together. My guess is that you don't have a connection between the two -ve rails on the sides.

Disconnect the wires from your power source. Remove any temporary jumper wires from the board. Connect one lead of the Ohmmeter to the negative input power wire. No with the other Ohmmeter lead check the resistance to every point that you think should be connected to -ve/ground.