Chat freely about anything...

By BRAYAN CUEVAS
#66842 I have the same problem, at first the new board if it communicated with AT commands, then try to load a program with the Aduino IDE load is successful, but the program did not work, and now no longer responds to AT commands, The same black board is the same. I followed two different tutorials with two different boards and in both of them the same thing happened. Only the error is readable at a speed of 74880 baud and the error shows it in the attached image. I hope you can help me.
Attachments
error1.PNG
error1.PNG (6.63 KiB) Viewed 3093 times
By cardmaker
#66904 Hello.
i try the new version like you said but still the same.

08-06-2017 12:09:26.610 [RX] - <NUL><CR><LF>
ets Jan 8 2013,rst cause:1, boot mode:(3,2)<CR><LF>
<CR><LF>
<CR><LF>
ets Jan 8 2013,rst cause:2, boot mode:(3,6)<CR><LF>
<CR><LF>
load 0x40100000, len 2408, room 16 <CR><LF>
tail 8<CR><LF>
chksum 0xe5<CR><LF>
load 0x3ffe8000, len 776, room 0 <CR><LF>
tail 8<CR><LF>
chksum 0x84<CR><LF>
load 0x3ffe8310, len 632, room 0 <CR><LF>
tail 8<CR><LF>
chksum 0xd8<CR><LF>
csum 0xd8<CR><LF>
<CR><LF>
2nd boot version : 1.6<CR><LF>
SPI Speed : 40MHz<CR><LF>
SPI Mode : QIO<CR><LF>
SPI Flash Size & Map: 8Mbit(512KB+512KB)<CR><LF>
jump to run user1 @ 1000<CR><LF>

ive been trying many diferent firmware and i note the working at cmds are always same ones this is strange. any ideia?
AT+RST - works
AT - dont work
AT-GMR - dont work
AT+CWLAP - only replay "scandone" and none the list
AT+CIPSTART - works
AT+CIPSEND - dont work
all the new cmds in version2.1.0 dont work
any help?
By QuickFix
#66918 @BRAYAN CUEVAS: your firmware isn't flashed correctly; see the "csum err"-line which means "Checksum error"; you should get the output like that from cardmaker.
Nine times out of ten this is because of an unstable power supply: always use a stable 3.3V external power supply (not the power provided by your USB -> serial convertor); you might try an extra 10µF capacitor (observe the polarity!) in parallel to see if that works better.

@cardmaker: your firmware is working as it should.
By the looks of it, your ESP is working fine, but entering commands over the console fails.

Make sure you use CTRL+M followed by CTRL+J as cariage return and line-feed (depending on the used terminal-program and settings) following the command, never use backspace and always type commands in uppercase.
Also listing AP's in the vicinity only works in client-mode (modes 1 and 3), but you should get "ERROR" if you're in an invalid mode (if I'm not mistaken).

Use PuTTY as a console instead (which needs CTRL+M / CTRL + J but always works for me).
Or try ESPlorer which has ready made AT-command buttons, so you can't make mistakes entering them. :idea:
By cardmaker
#66974 @Quickfix

hello, the comands are correctly write , some are respondend by the esp others not even not a error.

The AT+CWLAP only replay scandone even in both modes 1 or 3 or 1+3.