Chat freely about anything...

By ivan123
ledfreak3d wrote:It should not say error at all did you try flashing it how do you have it hooked up ?

no smoke but i have an arduino uno with the tx and rx to 3.3v and i have a esp 12 with gpio 15 LOW, gpio 2 and 0 HIGH,CH_PD HIGH and thats it i dont know what to do now it say "ERROR Fatal exception(0)"
By ledfreak3d
#32397 try this make sure gpio0 is low connected to gnd for flash mode dont pull it high in normal mode
also gpio15 should be pulled low permanently and CH_PD should be permanent high

try flashing it with nodemcu or something else see if that works
might just be faulty
By Frans-Willem
ledfreak3d wrote:Hi frans willem thanks for your awesome work
Glad to see some awesome dutch work on the esp8266

Does 512 channels equal 512 pixels or is a channel one color per pixel.

Having issues getting any ouput with the new fw on tpm2net

512 channels means about 170 pixels. I do plan to increase this at some point.
As for TPM2.net, I'm working on that now. I re-did some of the code, but the specifications I found do not agree with Glediator. What programs are you guys using for TPM2.net? and if so, could you record me a video of you setting it up?
That way I can reproduce it, and see if I can get it working for you guys :)
By ivan123
ledfreak3d wrote:try this make sure gpio0 is low connected to gnd for flash mode dont pull it high in normal mode
also gpio15 should be pulled low permanently and CH_PD should be permanent high

try flashing it with nodemcu or something else see if that works
might just be faulty

RESOLVED: the TX and RX are switched up idk if its my arduino or esp8266 but it know works like a charm. I also wanna make a messaging system with an 2 arduinos, 2 lcd's and 2 esp8266 connected to each other and be able to send messages back and forward.Any help would be useful.