Chat freely about anything...

By RICARDO PACHECO
btidey wrote:If there is still space in the body of the engine then maybe one of the spy cam wifi modules (eBay) would work. They have a 60mm x 20mm controller attached to a very small camera module via a small ribbon cable.

:? I don't have this space.

Tks
By RICARDO PACHECO
QuickFix wrote:As Andre says, it's a USB camera which is not supported by the ESP.
I know some boards have USB, but this is only for the USB to serial convertor.

For (somewhat) the same price you can get yourself a ready made and fully working WiFi camera.

BTW: that camera you're linking to is pretty expensive: ready made endoscope camera's with the exact same internals can be had for around €3.50/$4.00. :idea:

Please, read next posts... to understand my project.

Tks!
By RICARDO PACHECO
gdsports wrote:Models trains are very cool!

Search for "wireless endoscope". These plug into a WiFi transmitter with battery. I do not have one so I can only guess the idea is you connect to the WiFi transmitter using a web browser or app on phone, tablet, or laptop.

What does "sound decoder" mean? Do you want a microphone or a speaker or something else in the train?

Yes! I love trains! Tks for replying.
But I am developing a commercial product. Than, I have many limitations.

So, tks!
By RICARDO PACHECO
gdsports wrote:Models trains are very cool!

Search for "wireless endoscope". These plug into a WiFi transmitter with battery. I do not have one so I can only guess the idea is you connect to the WiFi transmitter using a web browser or app on phone, tablet, or laptop.

What does "sound decoder" mean? Do you want a microphone or a speaker or something else in the train?

Ops... about sound decoder, inside the train will have a speaker that's reproduces the sound of locomotive, according with moviments buzzer, etc...

Actually the board that I developed controls speed, directions, and 6 lights inside locomotive like cabin light, ditch light's, headlight etc...
:D