Chat freely about anything...

By gdsports
#72121 Models trains are very cool!

Search for "wireless endoscope". These plug into a WiFi transmitter with battery. I do not have one so I can only guess the idea is you connect to the WiFi transmitter using a web browser or app on phone, tablet, or laptop.

What does "sound decoder" mean? Do you want a microphone or a speaker or something else in the train?
By btidey
#72126 If there is still space in the body of the engine then maybe one of the spy cam wifi modules (eBay) would work. They have a 60mm x 20mm controller attached to a very small camera module via a small ribbon cable.
By RICARDO PACHECO
andre_teprom wrote:
RICARDO PACHECO wrote:Could anybody can help me?

Did you even read above replies ?

Yes! But we know that esp8266 is a very good uC. For example, I found many app and libraries that does fantastic things but I still didn't find a way to capture USB signal's from USB cam like a endoscope cam. I think is possible but I still not know to do it.
Then, I will continue to studies a possibilitie around this.... may be I need a bridge to interface with esp8266. May be.

Thank you so much!
By RICARDO PACHECO
gdsports wrote:A raspberry pi zero w or similar will do the job.

Outside plans, very large. I don't have space to put inside a model train 1:87 scale.

Tks!