Chat freely about anything...

By spacejunkie
scargill wrote:Spacejunkie - is your firmware based on the latest version i.e. 0018000902 (which is actuallly 922 but reports 902) with baud rate control) or an earlier one - if based on the latter this would be wonderful as that "busy" is a pain...

Here it is. It starts up at 9600 bps. You can then change it to any baud using

Code: Select allAT+XIPR=115200

or
Code: Select allAT+XIPR=38400

and ofcourse you can reset using
Code: Select allAT+XRST
Attachments
(397.68 KiB) Downloaded 302 times
By scargill
#1683 Absolutely wonderful - loaded up the new code first time.. but... is it really necessary to reset the baud rate? All I would imagine most people want is to get out of the mess.. so if I am say running a socket listener or a web server and it locks up with busy.. I guess I want the same as would happen with a hard reset.. ie in the case of a web server, for it to reset, auto connect back to the router (as it does when it resets) and require only the relevant mode setting. Am I right in saying here that everything needs to be setup after AT+XRST... actually in an ideal world we just need that damned BUSY to time out... but maybe for now that's asking too much... thoughts? And thanks again for doing this..
By scargill
#1684 Something has changed in your update... the baud rate once set, would previously stay there. It is now defaulting back to 9600 on power up every time - which means having to change baud rate programmatically during set up every powerup.. Did you intend that?