Chat freely about anything...

By eriksl
#71663 Really, the most probable cause is your password is too short. Please try a password that is at least 8 characters.

I will add a check on that in the code.
By eriksl
#71664 Interesting, there is already such a check.

Can you try this: enable debugging (fs print-debug and then cw and then r). And then capture what's written to the UART. It will tell what SSID/password is actually used.

BTW it's never required to overwrite all flash memory, overwriting the config area is sufficient, for a "regular" (non-OTA) image that is 7a000 - 7afff. It wil revert to the default ap initial mode.
By wchpikus
eriksl wrote:Interesting, there is already such a check.

Can you try this: enable debugging (fs print-debug and then cw and then r). And then capture what's written to the UART. It will tell what SSID/password is actually used.

BTW it's never required to overwrite all flash memory, overwriting the config area is sufficient, for a "regular" (non-OTA) image that is 7a000 - 7afff. It wil revert to the default ap initial mode.

Ok I will test this.
Could you try for me one more thing?
Do you have problem with restart clients?

I reset clients (connection) few times and after 3'th and more reset i have connect to wifi network (got ip) but no data receiving from server (from uart in server)
Could you test it? Do you have the same?