Chat freely about anything...

By rant
#31415 Didn't worked. have tried also many other kinds of lengths . We really depend on this ...

I just dont know what to do, but i know its close, because the esp always getting the requests from the browser right a way. even when i close the browser the esp see it right a way.

But i cant send back the respond, it says "sent" but i cant see it in any browser .

I guess my respond structure is bad .

Could you please, try this simple check and see if you manage to get respond ?
Or maybe show me an example of the EXACT right respond ? (couldn't find also anyone who done exactly this)

thanks .
By rant
#31441 Anyone ???? please, i am welling to pay !
Our company should have been based on this module.

I am going through hell , really , 7 full days of engineer, trying to send back a respond from a f**ing module, that get requests and just cant send back responds .

I am seek of this module. I wanted to base our company on this, but oh boy...the engineering of it is so poor.

I think i am done with it. its a hell. a real nightmare .
By martinayotte
rant wrote:the engineering of it is so poor.

Not really ! ...
Engineering is an exact science, so if you don't respect specs, you have good chance it won't work, and it is not Expressif fault.
As mentioned also in this thread, viewtopic.php?f=6&t=6015#p31451, length calculation needs to be exact, otherwise, parsing won't work. In your previous example, the length was wrong there too, as Barnabybear said, it should be 43 not 47 :
Code: Select allpython -c "print len(\"HTTP/1.1 content \r\n Content-Type:text/xml\r\n\")"

But with the above case, even with 43, it won't work, because this response is not meanful for a browser.
Why this whole response "HTTP/1.1 content \r\n Content-Type:text/xml\r\n" ?
First, what "content" means ? There is even a space between "\r\n" and "Content-Type", which is bad.
Maybe you should read a bit more about HTTP request/response on the Net, without any relationship with ESP.
By rant
#31459 You know, i am pretty sure its not the case, even so its very easy for you to state for mistakes
(what i have show here is a fraction from all my previous cases, tried with any length and any http respond possible.

Actually , i will pay you money , if you will manage to send and also receive responds to your esp as a server , with AT commands, from a browser .

I have tried also spark fun code and this one (which is a very good code) still get requests not sending responds !!

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1925

There is some kind of a problem, in which no one showed me yet that its working .