Chat freely about anything...

By trackerj
#10213 unregulated iron. wow! not that's something to pay to see :)

To help the increasing number of peple with the ESP-07 "blue light of death" problem, I have posted also the fix on my ESP8266 pages : http://esp8266-projects.blogspot.com/20 ... d-fix.html
By TEA
#12890 Where are you guys finding the flash for ESP-07? I can not find a URL for it. Can you please share a URL for the versions of ESP-07 flash out there? thank you
By trackerj
TEA wrote:Where are you guys finding the flash for ESP-07? I can not find a URL for it. Can you please share a URL for the versions of ESP-07 flash out there? thank you

Do you mean firmware or flash chip datasheet?
By WanaGo
#17431 Digging up this post again,
Not for the issues mentioned above, but to find out if anything managed to do testing of the ESP-07 range with chip antenna, and with external antenna, vs any of the any other modules with PCB antennas etc.

Also the ESP-12E if that makes any difference.

I just got a bunch of ESP-07's with white antenna, ESP-06's, ESP-12E's, and some NodeMCU 0.9 dev boards with ESP-12's on it, and a NodeMCU 1.0 dev board with ESP-12E on it.

I am going to take one of the ESP-12's off the NodeMCU 0.9 and put on an ESP-07, as from what I can tell they are pin compatible.

I am going to try and do some testing, but am very new to wifi and micros, so I will have to figure out some code.
I am using the ArduinoIDE port for them, and loving the NodeMCU 0.9 so far. Running really nicely.

Very curious to see if anyone ended up doing any testing before this topic went to faulty boards.

Thanks