Post topics, source code that relate to the Arduino Platform

By nibed
#11921 Hi, I am also having similar issue. When I connect my ESP8266(0.9.2.4) with USB2Serial adapter and try to send comands (using SSCOM3.2) everything works well, and I am able to send data to Thingspeak. When I connect ESP to MCU (PIC18f4520) and send commands with it, everything is OK except the last GET request. (I recieve bad request 400 error from server). I tried lots of debbuging, sniffing and stuff but nothing is logical about this bug to me. My colegue said it must be my code if the unit is working properly via USB2Serial, but I checked what my code sends out, and it is exactly the same as what I send over serial terminal. I will try +++ method will see what it does. Oh yeah I think that \n isn't reckognized by ESP8266 when i send it via PIC, but is when sent with computer. Well I must be doing something wrong, but this is starting to drive me insane.
By alchle
#36304 I have the same issue. Usb serial works great sending AT commands directly to esp8266, but sending the same commands from arduino uno doesn't work. I'm thinking it is the newline or carriags return. Did anyone solve this yet? Does the +++ send after the GET command work? Thanks