Post topics, source code that relate to the Arduino Platform

By aabella
#1006 Hi,

reaper7 wrote:
aabella wrote:...
I've seen people who is going to start developing new firmware with more, or maybe other AT commands, so I'll leave the library as easy to modify and to include new AT commands as I can.

Yes, in this thread: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=8&start=20 we wrote about new commands and control GPIO :)
So... I have for tests two simple AT commands for set/reset GPIO2 (AT+GH & AT+GL)
and modified command for LIST "visible" AP (AT+CWLAP) - my shows also channel number.

Nice!, I'll include AT commands once a new set is ready. Creating a "standar" AT set is really important and a huge task to make this easier, good luck!
By prozac
#1560 I really like the idea. Any headway on the lib? The current commit doesn't hace anything other than the init. I am assuming that there is a poll methiod that will get called once a loop to check for the status of all previously queued commands, so we need a poll method as well as methods for submitting commands. If you need some help, let me know as this is exactly what I was going to start working on. If you have a good structure in mind, just document it and the logic flow and I can start cracking away at this.
By aabella
#2306 Hi,

Thanks prozac for your interest. I'll explain the main flow as soon as i can, i'm very bussy right now. The main idea is that everybody can colaborate with this, of course.

I know there are some people improving AT commands sets, but there are too much to read about that, and I'm disconnected from the firmware devel for ESP8266.

Someone knows wich AT set can I start doing the library for? Any advice will be apreciated, I think the best idea is to start with a community supported firmware, or at least one that we all think has a good future.