Post topics, source code that relate to the Arduino Platform

By Karang
#3927 Hi,
I'm also working on an arduino sdk for the esp8266.
I have installed the c++ compiler in a private cloud running on debian and I'm currently writing the api.
I've already written HardwareSerial.cpp and I almost implemented Wiring. I also began a c++ api to access the wifi.
I hope to release something next week.

I'm also working on a breakout board for the Wi07-3, so I will be able to access all the gpio with Arduino code.

I believe the easiest way to integrate the compiler into the arduino ide, is to have a plugin sending the source to a cloud and get back the binaries.
When I'm done, I will write a tutorial to explain how to setup a compilation server.

Regards
By alonewolfx2
Karang wrote:Hi,
I'm also working on an arduino sdk for the esp8266.
I have installed the c++ compiler in a private cloud running on debian and I'm currently writing the api.
I've already written HardwareSerial.cpp and I almost implemented Wiring. I also began a c++ api to access the wifi.
I hope to release something next week.

I'm also working on a breakout board for the Wi07-3, so I will be able to access all the gpio with Arduino code.

I believe the easiest way to integrate the compiler into the arduino ide, is to have a plugin sending the source to a cloud and get back the binaries.
When I'm done, I will write a tutorial to explain how to setup a compilation server.

Regards

that's good news :D I am looking forward
By samprice
#3954 Hi Karang,
Would you be willing to collaborate on the wiring api via github?
Ill setup a github account with the wiring api that I have put together so far.
And post later tonight.