Post topics, source code that relate to the Arduino Platform

By igrr
Karang wrote:How did you manage to have the loop running along with the wifi ? Are you using a task or timer ?

The loop is running in a task, and i'm using an approach inspired by boost.coroutine to give the system tasks a chance to run.
By Karang
#4618 I've switched to the esp_iot_rtos_sdk beta because it provides a preemptive os that we need to run the arduino loop along with the wifi.
So far it is working well but I have to rewrite the uart driver that is not given with the sdk. I'll push the new version on github when I'm done with the uart.
By Karang
#4947 For the sdk, it can be possible, but you will have to add the proprietary libraries from espressif's github. However, the compilator depends on the system, so it is hard to distribute, I will provide a tutorial to install it.

I have made some advancement in my Ardunet SDK : https://github.com/Karang/Ardunet It is now running on the new RTOS so it can use the wifi while running the main loop. It is also a LOT faster than the previous version. I'll now slow down the developement a bit and focus on the tools and tutorials I've promised.

Stay tuned !