Post topics, source code that relate to the Arduino Platform

By hreintke
#6424 Karang,
I am a step futher in compiling your solution.
Still using the "CHERTS eclipse on windows" environment. The g++ compiler was in the Espressif-ESP8266-DevKit-v1.0.4-x64.exe.
After including some missing include files and changing the path's in the makefile to match my environment I am hitting another wall.

All compiles without errors but then it hit the error :
Code: Select allmingw32-make[1]: *** No rule to make target '../ld/eagle.app.v6.ld', needed by 'output/eagle/debug/image/eagle.app.v6.out'.  Gestopt.
C:/Users/Herman/workspace1/esp_iot_rtos_sdk_ardunet/Makefile:108: recipe for target '.subdirs' failed
mingw32-make.exe: *** [.subdirs] Error 2

I am not experienced so it just might be a newbie error but am stuck now.
Can you point me in the right direction ?
Herman
By hreintke
#6464 Karang,
Thanks, copying the ld directory from the rtos sdk solved the issue.
I did not know that the *.ld files where constant over projects. Thought they needed to be generated by compiling/linking.
Up to the next steps.
Herman
By samehhady
#6478 Karang, you are genius!

I've just received my ESPs and flashed the bins generated from Ardunet and it worked!

I am able to view /HIGH, /LOW etc and tried pin 12 and all working great.

One thing I am confused about, the web server sketch somehow automatically created AP with name "Sameht5c" how did it know my name? XD

How can I change it?

The only way to view the webserver is by connecting to this AP.

I've tried to let it connect to my router by adding the SSID, Password & changed the gateway but still not accessible this way if I connect to my router.

Overall I LOVE this project and would love to test it with you.