1. You have to get a recent version of the Arduino IDE ... https://www.arduino.cc/en/Main/Software. Download and intstall it if you don't already have it.
2. Run the IDE and go to the menu bar. Select [File] and then [Preferences]. In the field where it says 'Additional boards manager URL' you enter: http://arduino.esp8266.com/stable/packa ... index.json You can find more about this on Github https://github.com/esp8266/Arduino/blob/esp8266/README.md
3. Next, go to the menu bar and select [Tools and then [Board] and then [Boards manager ...]. Then a window opens and you select 'ESP 8266 by ESP8266 Community'. Then press 'Install'. This may take a while.
4. If all went well, you should find your ESP board in the menu bar, under [Tools] and then [Board] and then, at the bottom 'Generic ESP8266 module'. Also, don't forget to select the richt COM-port.
5. And then finally you should be able to flash my code into your ESP. There is no need to install libraries seperately. It should now start.
Please let us know if you succeeded to get it working. Good luck!!