Discuss here different C compiler set ups, and compiling executables for the ESP8266

By mozobata
#67966 I am learning Fritzing, and looking to create my first pcb. The components are fairly simple: 10x DS18B20, 1x resistor, 1x Konekt Dash. I plan to have headers to connect the Dash so it can be easily removed. When it comes to connecting the 10x temp sensors, I do not know where to start with choosing a connector. The prototype that I have up and running uses a full size breadboard where I used 3.5mm screw terminal blocks for each of the 3 wires for the temp sensors. Lots of wasted space...

Here is the ds18b20 datesheet

How do you go about choosing a connector to maximize space used but ensure it is a simple choice when it comes time to solder to the board and wire up the sensors?
By jcmvbkbc
mozobata wrote:How do you go about choosing a connector to maximize space used but ensure it is a simple choice when it comes time to solder to the board and wire up the sensors?

Are you sure the "Compiler chat" is the right place to ask that question?
By antinym
#68125 the DS has a power mode where you can use only 2 wires. Bam. 33% space savings., Then go with 2.54mm screw blocks. or JST connectors. And there's another 33%.